Sunday, June 8, 2008

TERMS AND CONDITION

How to get your Personalized shoes
1. Choose your type of shoe.
2. What size you're wearing. (alternatively, you could pass me the shoe you want to be personalised)
3. The design (either those on simplyshoes or your own design. Customisation of my current design is welcomed.)
4. Email me all details from step 1-3 at simplyshoes_@hotmail.com


What shoes can I paint a design on?
You can paint them on almost any kind of shoes! Simplyshoes is doing them on pumps as well as sneakers from brands like double rhomb and north star. Simplyshoes will be expanding and may work on brands like converse. You can bring your own shoes down to Simplyshoes as well. I have painted on my adidas as well and it turns out to be really nice.


Pricing
The pricing of the design varies. For the pumps that I use(double rhomb), the price range of the shoe with a design ranges from $18-$30.

Payment
Once everything is confirmed, payment will have to be made first, especially if you are getting a new pair of shoe from me. Payment will have to be made directly to my bank account (228-52705-0) or by post (I will not be responsible for lost mail). For shoes that are given to me, payment can be made when I meet you. Please note that all payments made are not refundable. All payments have to be made within 3 days after order is confirmed.


Save cost?
Yes! You can do that by giving your old shoes a revamp. Simply by washing it up and sending it to me for a makeover. And in that way, you save cost on getting a brand new pair. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE OLD SHOES OR EXISTING SHOES INSTEAD OF GETTING NEW ONES.

No comments: